DRIP, An Introduction

Translations: Dutch

What is DRIP?

DRIP is a project that is able to provide passive income through smart contracts in Defi. It was created on the Binance Smart Chain, and the DRIP Token can be bought with BEP20 BNB.

The bedrock of DRIP is the feature of paying 1% on your investment per day. You can either pull that amount out and receive your 1% return of the DRIP token per day, or you can “Hydrate” or recompound your earnings and compound the 1% against the new amount. By Hydrating you start to see the 3678% APYs by the end of the year (fees excluded for simplicity).

The payment is in DRIP not dollars, so you’ll have the opportunity to benefit from any price rises (as well as suffer from price falls), but the tokenomics of scarcity, deflation, and incentives to HODL gamefies the tokenomics to create a virtuous cycle that promotes the lifting of the price of the DRIP token. Just look at the 91% TVL (Total Value Locked). Only 9% of the Million total supply of tokens is even available for trading.

Read more: The 4 Questions I get about DRIP

  1. Go to https://drip.community/fountain and exchange BNB for DRIP.
  2. Enter a Buddy address in the Referral section. Consider adding the Cryptozoa team member DeMarko’s address for your Buddy: 0x6de832116cd0165a1a58ec6f9be9873670ca10e0
  3. Deposit at least 1 DRIP (Ensure you have enough BNB to pay for the gas fees.)
  4. You’re setup on DRIP. Get ready to receive 1% daily!

Cryptozoa Telegramhttps://t.me/joinchat/PbTulqLoCmAzZmQx

DRIP Lightpaperhttps://www.docdroid.net/0i3RJTu/drip-lightpaper-pdf

DRIP CONTRACT LINKhttps://bscscan.com/token/0x20f663cea80face82acdfa3aae6862d246ce0333

Buy bR34P: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xa86d305a36cdb815af991834b46ad3d7fbb38523

NOTE: The amount compounded goes into your Deposits, 90% which are locked, and not withdrawable. The remaining 10% goes to the Tax Vault. In exchange you receive 1% of that staked amount which is claimable on a 24 hr basis.

People who join my group receive regular DRIP Airdrops as well as early access to my articles, and videos.

Nothing in this article is to be construed as investment advice. Neither the author nor the publication takes any responsibility or liability for any investments, profits or losses you may incur as a result of this information. The article may contain affiliate links.

Writer for Cryptozoa.com, Altcoin Magazine, The Startup, Begoner.com, GripandClip.com, et al.