Hugo Dolan is a Dubai College graduate class of 2018 who studied Maths, Further Maths, Physics and DT. He has over 5 years of programming as a hobby and is currently studying Financial Mathematics at University College Dublin. He is part of an international team competing in Citadel Securities Data Open Championships @ The NYSE in April 2019
Hey guys, over the past few years I’ve written a number of data analytics and web design related articles and currently a writer for Towards Data Science. I’m going to continually update this resource as I publish more articles.
The primary purpose of articles I write is to summarise information that is scattered around the web and often incomplete or misleading. I hope to clarify these topics and save you guys time when your programming.
- A Guide to Pandas and Matplotlib for Data Exploration
- A Practical Guide to Interpreting and Visualising Support Vector Machines
- How to create Reactive applications in Angular 4 to Improve your UX
- [Part 1] Get rapid offline capability in your Angular app with service worker
- [Part 2] Get rapid offline capability in your Angular app with service worker