HTML5 : Tips For Mobile Application Development
The demand of smartphones’ evolving in the market, which compels the business owners to build HTML5 based mobile apps. Incorporated with significant & modern features, these smart handheld devices are available at affordable prices. Hence, manifold technologies have evolved to provide the fast and comprehensive outcomes, especially these are used for the development of mobile applications. Among them, HTML5 is the most appreciated yet preferred open source markup language, which comes with outstandingly better technological advancements to develop apps in shorter time duration. The biggest issue while choosing a ready made tool is cost and user-friendliness, which you won’t find with this worldwide accepted fifth version of HTML technology.
Being the most effective markup language, HTML5 has become the first preference of almost all mobile app development companies to get the strong web presence. If you are a new business and want to jump with your business into 21st century mobile industry, then this is a great solution for you. But, now the question is that what are the key tips that you should always keep in mind to generate the desired results while developing any mobile application.
You May Also Like : Why You Need Mobile-Friendly Website in 2015?
So, here are the list of those tips that will surely help you attain optimal outcomes:
- There are various languages that actually overlap due to similar functions and code of structure, but a powerful language contains easy to use and understand functions to make the code readable. The good structure of code is documented, so that someone, who has programming knowledge, can read it to know that what’s going on. The code must be programmed very carefully, so that your client cannot find any loophole.
- If you are associated with an organization of 6 or 10 people, then other people will inevitably ask you that why did you choose that certain way to program, because the flow of logic does not same for all in reality. And, if you will get some suggestion from them, then all of them will provide you 10 different styles/ways to implement the same thing. But, always remember, small code is more powerful and elegant. Hence, try to complete it in a fewer lines without changing the outcome.
- Now, you come to the section, where you should not forget to give the appropriate name to the variables and label every layer, so that you can easily know it later too.
- The well-structured codes call the server in the fastest way and if it consumes time to call, then it can slow the performance of your app and can hamper its search engine ranking as well. Therefore, code the app in an organized manner and provide the best experience to your customers.
- Instead of having one style sheet per page, it is better to maintain a main sheet for CSS. Creating a website, contained with thousands of pages seems crazy and for that purpose, you need to again create a style sheet to hit the server and then server return & forth.
- When you code a project, figure out that how will it look like across the different screen size devices & browsers and how will its data flow from one screen to other.
“To bring someone from one page to other, session is required, which keeps the user Login from one page to the next. For example: If your customer Login his bank account, but your website don’t keep session for page to page, then he has to Login again an again as the screen (page) changes. To make it working into site, you should use a security token for each customer, which kills the session automatically after a specified duration of time and asks to the user to login again with all security details.”
7. While building a mobile app powered by HTML5, it is vital for you to consider upper limit, then you should design variables accordingly. Variable can change the value, so you need to set the type of variable.
8. Now, we are going to differentiate native code and HTML5 code to judge that which will work the best for your app. Generally, developers prefer native code as it allows the users to touch all required resources of mobile devices, but HTML5 does not provide it.
You May Also Like : YouTube Choose Html5 Over Flash?
Note : For android mobile apps, you need Java along with HTML5 to do the various things using this piece of code. If you are creating app for iPhone, then Xcode or Cocoa will be required with HTML5.
The major benefit of HTML5 is this, you make the code once and it works on every platform without any compatibility issue. So, get the result what you want using this most popular code.
The widely used markup language, called HTML5 is popular to design and develop the rich media apps. So, build the smarter, faster and sharper mobile applications with the usage of CSS3 & HTML5, which will give a dynamic visual effect to your apps with the best compatibility across mobile devices. We hope that this post will help you develop the expected HTML5 mobile apps within less time duration.
We welcome you all to provide us your valued thoughts about this post. For this, you can email us & drop your comments.