Cudos Labs: development update! (05/05/2022)
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We’ve concluded and addressed all failing tests for upgrading the Cosmos SDK to version 0.45.3.
- We’ve concluded and merged the PR to upgrade CosmWasm to version 1.0.
- We’ve been documenting the steps and scripts needed to join any Cudos Network instance for the past few weeks.
- We’ve reviewed, fixed and merged the PR for the Hermes relayer upgrade to version 0.13 and the IBC module upgrade to version 2.2.0.
- We’ve completed research on the IBC orchestrator’s role and what happens to an expired IBC client and explored the possibility of reusing it. All findings have been documented.
- We kicked off a third-party, community-driven security audit with Code4rena on our finalised version of Gravity Bridge. We’re currently monitoring the progress and remain ready to implement any new findings.
- We’ve continued with bug fixing and improvements for the Explorers. These include:
- Gravity transactions visualisation in Explorer v2 — Improved UX.
- Random values in weighted-vote might cause a total vote overflow
- Cudos Dashboard requires an easy way to get all validator delegations — We needed a drawback of the delegation entity.
- We’ve completed the setup of a MulstiSend Dapp to easily allow token holders to send tokens to multiple addresses at a time.
- Several UI elements from the Cudos Dashboard have been extracted to maintain a similar UI style.
- We’ll be supporting the Gravity Bridge audit.
- We’ll be making preparations for subsequent network upgrades. Several important decisions have to be taken here and will be discussed.
- We’ll carry out tokenomics testing.
- We’ll finalise the MultiSend Dapp.
- We’ll be finalising and deploying the first 3 pages of the Cudos Dashboard (Wallet Connect, Dashboard Page, Validators Page) so that we can start proper testing there.
Join our ongoing Testnet!
For developers, our incentivised Testnet remains open to participation. Complete the remaining tasks and earn rewards. We are in the fourth and final phase of the Testnet, with the highly anticipated Mainnet launch set for release next month. Check out some of the outstanding tasks here.
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.
Originally published at https://www.cudos.org.