Cudos Labs: development update! 🧠 (28/10/2021) — CUDOS
Here’s what we’ve been working on.
- We updated the Cosmos SDK to version 0.44 internally
- We added Prometheus on all gCloud instances.
- We set up the Grafana dashboard option to Validator nodes
- We conducted research on the IBC module for connecting to Cosmos Hub.
- We implemented the module needed for us to be compatible.
- We are currently conducting more tests as well as the required research.
We carried out updates and fixes on the tooling:
- Docker StartUp Script
- Docker image sync
- We fixed the Cudos Node Status command bug. Previously, it always indicated that the node is online.
- We made progress with the NFTs:
- We completed the Approval, ApprovalForAll, and Revoke functionalities.
- We are currently increasing code coverage for the NFT module.
- We are making final touches for the migration process.
- We commenced the actual development of the UI.
- We are currently outlining the migration steps as a general process that has to be followed.
- We fixed the NaN errors shown in explorer.
- We’re continuing with the IBC Module research.
- We’re monitoring the validator’s uptime via the new Prometheus interfaces
We’re carrying out Cudos CLI tooling updates:
- addressing how we handle exceptions on a global level
- extending the configuration to accommodate more networks
- increasing test coverage
- carrying out validation of configuration
- We’re increasing test code coverage.
- We’re preparing full NFT Module dev documentation.
Token migration procedure:
- We’re finalising and discussing migration steps.
- We’re finalising the development of the account linking UI for the migration.
- We’re creating a smart contract for claiming CUDOS when users haven’t chosen to migrate to the new network.
- We’re creating a script for parsing staking contract data to facilitate this administration process.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit:
Originally published at https://www.cudos.org.