Cudos newsletter issue 009 📰 — CUDOS
⏪ Cudos over the last two weeks ⏪
If you’ve missed any of our content, this is your chance to catch up.
- ✅ KuCoin is adding the CUDOS/BTC trading pair! 📈
- 🔜 CUDOS is listing on Bittrex Global! 📈
- ✅ AscendEX adds the CUDOS/BTC trading pair! 📈
- 🗣️ Our CEO Matt is a keynote speaker at a forum with 100+ family offices 🏢
- 🗳️ What’s behind being a Crypto AM Awards finalist 🏆
- 🌍 Why the focus of the blockchain climate discussion is missing the point ❌
- 🎩 How Cudos intensifies the feeble attempts of shaking the cloud market monopoly ❌
- 💥 Facebook’s crash and the dark side of centralisation 🕸️
- Cointelegraph: The focus of the blockchain climate discussion is missing the point 📰
- 🙋 Your questions answered — Game of Bitcoins AMA detailed summary ✔️
- 🙋 AMA Recap: Cudos X AMA Lovers Club ✔️
🧠 Private Testnet 🧠
Here at Cudos, we continue working hard with our Private Testnet, which is now live. Find out more about the progress on our first development phase, “Cognitum”:
🎙 New podcasts 🎙
Recently we’ve had some fantastic guests join us on the CudosCast:
- Connecting the community one block at a time — we talk with CryptoAM founder and blockchain journalist, James Bowater, discussing the evolution and development of cryptocurrencies and DeFi in general.
- Project Artemis Community Q&A — we cover topics around ERC20 tokens, what happens to them once the testnet is launched, who can be a validator, and the ever-present topic of Gas Fees with our Blockchain Product Manager, Ethan Illingworth.
- Let us know who would you like to see as a guest 🎙️❓
- Check out all of the CudosCast episodes here!
⏩ What’s coming in the next two weeks ⏩
- More updates on the progress of Project Artemis🚀🌖
- Brand new YouTube content📽
- Insightful articles and analysis 📰
- Exciting partnership announcements🤝
- New competition🏆
- More on the brand new season of the Cudos Cast🎙
💪 Join our team! 💪
As our project evolves and expands, so will our team! If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Tom.Neale@cudoventures.com, specifying your role of interest. Here’s who we are looking for right now:
- Linux Engineer
- Blockchain Product Manager
- Data Analyst- SQL
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist/Researcher
- Crypto Market Researcher
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit:
Originally published at https://www.cudos.org.