Cudos newsletter issue 010 📰 — CUDOS
⏪ Cudos over the last two weeks ⏪
If you’ve missed any of our content, this is your chance to catch up.
- 👨💼 Thought leader and digital transformation expert, David Pugh-Jones joins Cudos as a Chief Marketing Officer 📈
- You can now exchange CUDOS tokens on StealthEX 💰
- 🗼Amsterdam Node joins our ecosystem as a validator node for the Cudos network ✅
- Meet the Cudos Cast design competition winners! 🏆
- Get your hands on CUDOS tokens using just your credit or debit card 💳
- 🔓 Cudos vesting update — Q4–2021 💰
- 🗼 If 5G cannot solve climate change, what can? 🌎
- 🚩 OVHcloud outage highlights the issues of centralised cloud 🕸️
- 🗣️ Cudos leads the blockchain discussion while supporting the children’s emergency services 🤲🏽
- 🚀Project Artemis update: last chance to participate in phase one of our incentivised testnet 🌕
🧠 Private Testnet 🧠
Here at Cudos, we continue working hard with our Private Testnet, which is now live. Find out more about the progress on our first development phase, “Cognitum”:
🎙 New podcasts 🎙
Recently we’ve had some fantastic guests join us on the CudosCast:
- Turning the tables: Lessons learned from Season 1 — Pete reflects with producer Dominique on the highlights of the past 13 episodes of the Cudos Cast.
- Selecting a crypto exchange — we chat with Maria from StealthEX about the rise of cryptocurrency exchanges and what sets StealthEX apart from the crowd, why user experience is so important, trends in Defi, NFTs and of course, regulation.
- Let us know who would you like to see as a guest 🎙️❓
Check out all of the CudosCast episodes here!
⏩ What’s coming in the next two weeks ⏩
- More updates on the progress of Project Artemis🚀🌖
- Brand new YouTube content📽
- Insightful articles and analysis 📰
- Exciting partnership announcements🤝
- More on the brand new season of the Cudos Cast🎙
💪 Join our team! 💪
As our project evolves and expands, so will our team! If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Tom.Neale@cudoventures.com, specifying your role of interest. Here’s who we are looking for right now:
- Linux Engineer
- Blockchain Product Manager
- Data Analyst- SQL
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist/Researcher
- Crypto Market Researcher
- Community Manager
- Technical Writer
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit:
Originally published at https://www.cudos.org.