CURATOR SOLUTIONS AND FABBIOLI CELLARS PARTNER TO CREATE VIDEO-BASED EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING MODULES FOR HIGHER ED BUSINESS STUDENTS
The Curator Solutions team is thrilled to announce a new partnership with Fabbioli Cellars, a Virginia-based family-owned vineyard, as part of the continued expansion of the Real Time Cases catalog of video-based experiential learning modules. Fabbioli Cellars places heavy focus on friends and family, shared passions for fine wine, and earth-friendly farming.
About Fabbioli Cellars
Though their first planting was in 2001, Fabbioli Cellars is a business over 30 years in the making. In 1987, after working in the wine industry in New York, Doug Fabbioli and Colleen Berg moved to California with the hope of eventually purchasing land on which to grow grapes. Ten years later, they moved back east to continue pursuing their dream to have their own land, grow their own grapes and make their own wine. In early 2000, their dream became a reality with the finding and acquisition of a 25-acre parcel of land that was perfect for their needs.
Since that time and after having won a total of 24 awards, Fabbioli Cellars still seeks to continuously improve their wines, as well as their overall company and culture.
To hear directly from the Fabbioli team and to get a glimpse of the issues they open and present to business students, watch this video trailer (runtime: 1:15):
Seven New Video Case Studies
The addition of Fabbioli Cellars to the Real Time Cases platform resulted in a total of seven new video-based experiential learning modules:
- Communication & Collaboration Among Small Businesses | Key Topics: Collaboration, Community Outreach, SWOT, Strategic Partnership, Family Business
- From Packaging to Pairing | Key Topics: CLV, Unique Value Proposition, Product Development, Innovation, Family Business, UVP, Customer Lifetime Value
- Growth Planning & Exit Strategies | Key Topics: Family Business, Needs Analysis, Equity Or Debt Capital, Cost Benefit Analysis
- Managing the Generation Gap | Key Topics: Organizational Structure, Rewards, Family Business, Realistic Interviewing, Recruitment Strategy, Person-Organization Fit, Generations, Emotional Intelligence
- Marketing Distribution & Promotion | Key Topics: Distribution Channel, Channels, Sequence Of Blue Ocean Strateg, Unique Value Proposition, UVP, Zagging Your Brand, Family Business, Blue Ocean Shift
- Marketing for an Integrated Experience | Key Topics: Family Business, SCT, Attention, Desire, Action, Generations, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Engagement, Targeting, Positioning
- Operational Analytics: Predicting the Future | Key Topics: Analytics, Forecasting, Aggregate Planning, Task Assignment, Job Observation, Job Analytics, Job Design, Family Business, Optimization, Evidence-Based Decision Making, Data-Driven Decision Making, Cost Benefit Analysis
Each of the case studies invites students to serve as consultants and learn from the experience of nurturing a business, its people, and supporting growth without sacrificing quality. Visit our online catalog today and register for an instructor account to explore the new cases for yourself.