Curious
Published in

Curious

Eating in The Ghetto on a Hundred Dollar Plate

How to harness the real call to adventure

Photo by Jeremy Thomas on Unsplash

In one of the many forgotten places in the middle of America, one particularly forgotten guy is driving for Uber. Thomas, let’s call him.

His little town is quickly dying in the endless desert of Arizona. Only 2,000 people remain. Of those, 90% are drug dealers, and the other 10% use…

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store