LinkedIn is a very helpful social network for us to know more about professional people.
But when we want to apply for a new job we need to use our -PDF- CV.
As the first impression lasts forever we try to make our CV as good as we can.
In cvrest com, you can choose from 15 professional CV templates and 9 interactive online CV templates.
But first, we will need to import our LinkedIn profile to convert it in a professional PDF CV.
Download your LinkedIn profile data
- Make sure that you are logged into your LinkedIn account.
- Click on this link https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/member-data.
- select “Download larger data archive, including connections, contacts, and your account history.”
- click on “Request archive” button.
- Now LinkedIn will send your data to your email within 1 hour
Create a new CV
- Go to https://cvrest.com.
- Click on Create your CV now button or Signup button.
- Select the CV Language and enter your name and current position.
- Enter your email, username and password and click on create.
- Click on start the smart CV builder now.
- In every section you can upload the required file from your LinkedIn data Folder.
After finishing creating the CV you can select your PDF CV template and your Online CV template then clock on Download Now.
Congratulation, now you have a professional well designed CV generated from your LinkedIn account Data.