What makes the CyberMiles blockchain and tokens so unique? Why do we call the CyberMiles Token (CMT) the “master token” for e-commerce? Join us through our token sale event!
- CyberMiles is a next generation blockchain for smart contracts. Its Smart Business Contract is designed to be far more powerful than Ethereum Smart Contracts. It will be the next generation Ethereum (ETH).
- CyberMiles is optimized for e-commerce applications. It will provide a large library of commerce-related Smart Business Contracts, making it a breeze to build decentralized commerce applications.
- CyberMiles partner 5miles will migrate over 12 million US-based e-commerce users to the CyberMiles blockchain. CyberMiles network will manage user identity, record credit history, reputation, and facilitate financial transactions. It does all without a central data store or clearing house, and hence ensuring privacy and safety. The user data is why other e-commerce applications will be built on CyberMiles.
- Similar to ETH on Ethereum, applications built on CyberMiles could use CMT to issue their own ICO. The market size for e-commerce applications is over $1 trillion.
- CyberMiles could support tens of thousands of transactions (TPS) per second through a state-of-the-art Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus engine. In contract, Ethereum today only supports 10 TPS.
- CyberMiles encourages effective participation. New tokens will be minted over time as the network grows. As holders of CMT tokens are crucial to the DPoS consensus, they have the opportunity to receive new tokens.
- As the CMT is optimized for e-commerce use, it is designed to facilitate decentralized settlement like Ripple (XRP). XRP settles transactions between big banks, while CMT will settle transactions between e-commerce and peer-to-peer finance parties.
- CMT will become the first cryptocurrency to be used by over 12 million US-based users. The CyberMiles network will soon be several times larger than the Ethereum network.