DADI / Public sale update
UPDATE (27 January 12:00 UTC): As a community that values fairness and feedback, we have further reduced the maximum gas price to 99 Gwei. Our recommended transaction settings remain at a 200,000 gas limit and a 60 Gwei gas price.
We are happy to be able to share some final details for the public sale this Monday — the 29th — at 12:00 UTC (midday) with you.
Growth in registered users and in our community has been tremendous, with over 50k people across our Telegram, Discord, Twitter and other channels.
We’ve been listening to community feedback and have decided to put further measures in place to help to ensure a fair sale period for all.
In addition to the per wallet cap of $5,000 USD equivalent in Eth already announced, we will be setting a maximum gas price in an attempt to prevent a gas war. Any transactions with a gas price above the maximum will be rejected.
- Gas limit: 200,000
- Maximum gas price: 99 Gwei
Registrations and KYC
The deadline for KYC was Thursday 25th at 12:00 UTC, but we have been continuing to process applications, and will do so until 12:00 UTC on Sunday 28th.
At this point the site will be closed to new registrations and KYC processing. Profiles with unverified KYC at this point (either Failed or Pending status) will not be able to participate in the Public sale.
Security during the sale period is paramount. We’ve posted about this previously, but it bears reiterating:
1. Make sure it’s us
- The DADI website (https://dadi.cloud/) is the only authorized website for the crowdsale
- Do not visit from a link if possible. Type it directly into the address bar of your browser
- Beware of clone websites that look deliberately similar to confuse you
- Look out for the lock sign in the browser address bar to verify the security certificate
- Authorized DADI emails will only come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails from email@example.com will only ever be sent in reply to a support request that you have made
- If you are not sure about an email you received, please ask for confirmation
- Always check the header details of any email you receive to verify that it is from dadi.co
- We will NEVER provide an ETH address via email or ask for your wallet private key or personal information
2. Using Telegram (and other social channels)
- Beware of personal messages via Telegram by fraudsters posing as admins
- We will NEVER ask for your personal information or to contribute funds directly
- Confirm all our admin handles by typing /admin on our Telegram channel
- Report any scam attempt so that we can continue to keep our community safe
DO NOT SEND ETH TO ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ONE PROVIDED ON YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT DADI.CLOUD. IF ANYBODY SENDS YOU AN ADDRESS, IGNORE IT. DADI ADMINS WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO TRANSACT OUTSIDE OF OUR WEBSITE.