Public sale security
THE PUBLIC SALE IS NOW CLOSED. DO NOT SEND ETH TO ANY ADDRESS.
We have worked very hard to make participation in the DADI public sale as safe as possible, but there is always a risk of being caught out if you do not do your homework.
Please take the time to read these tips — even if you are experienced with crowdsales. It will take five minutes and may save you some pain during the public sale.
1. Make sure it’s us
- The DADI website (https://dadi.cloud/) is the only authorized website for the crowdsale
- Do not visit from a link if possible. Type it directly into the address bar of your browser
- Beware of clone websites that look deliberately similar to confuse you
- Look out for the lock sign in the browser address bar to verify the security certificate
- DADI emails will only come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails from email@example.com will only ever be sent in reply to a support request that you have made
- If you are not sure about an email you received, please ask for confirmation
- Always check the header details of any email you receive to verify that it is from dadi.co
- We will NEVER provide an ETH address via email or ask for your wallet private key or personal information
2. Using Telegram (and other social channels)
- Beware of personal messages via Telegram by fraudsters posing as admins
- We will NEVER ask for your personal information or to contribute funds directly
- Confirm all our admin handles by typing /admin on our Telegram channel
- Report any scam attempt so that we can continue to keep our community safe
DO NOT SEND ETH TO ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ONE PROVIDED ON YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT DADI.CLOUD. IF ANYBODY SENDS YOU AN ADDRESS, IGNORE IT. DADI ADMINS WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO TRANSACT OUTSIDE OF OUR WEBSITE.