August 30, 2017
FACEBOOK LIVE BONUS QUESTION EXPERIMENT
I alluded to this last week. I said I would ask people during a live stream how they would answer the bonus question. I also said I would ask 10 people. I have decided to only ask 2 and do it on Facebook Live. Here is why…
- I am not a natural at being on camera.
- So I am pretty nervous about doing this live.
- I have never done a livestream before.
- If this fails miserably, then I will feel better trying to ask 2 people vs 10 when I look back on it.
- If this succeeds then I can always expand it to more people in the future.
- I am using Facebook Live mainly because Facebook had the majority of the votes in last week’s Social Media survey.
To get ready for tomorrow’s Facebook Live stream I am going to do a Facebook Live stream tonight at 8pm est. You can find it on the Crowdini Facebook page.
I would love it if you would join me on Facebook Live tonight at 8pm est. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.
All the best,
YOUR COMMENT OF THE DAY
If you don’t know Tulips were for a short time used as currency by the Dutch in the 1600s. They had a huge spike in value and then came crashing down. You can read the full details about it here.
While it is definitely possible cryptocurrencies could do the same as Tulips in the 1600s, I think it is more likely they are the closest thing to digital real estate there is. Take Bitcoin for example. There is a finite amount of it, like real estate. There will only be a finite amount of it, like real estate. Which signals to me that if it gains acceptance its value will continue to go up over time. I’m not saying its value won’t dip at times but over a long period of time it just continues to gain value.
If you want me to go into more detail about this in a future email, let me know.
Yesterday’s $2 #DailyPrize winner was reneed1. They have been notified and paid.
You can always find out who the #DailyPrize winner is as soon as they are chosen by following Crowdini on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. (links in #2 below)
GAME FORMAT — SURFMURALIST
Named Surfmuralist in honor of Jeffrey Wong.
Game Length: August 16–31, 2017.
Points: Percentage System (see How To page)
Referrals: 5 points for each of the referrer and referred players. Up to 25 points for this game (see How To page for what is needed to get a referral)
Bonus: Max earned is 100 points. If a question is labeled Bonus the players who choose the answer that actually happens will earn the amount of points needed to give them 100 points total for the bonus question.
2 WAYS TO WIN
There are 2 ways to win: #CrowdiniPrize and #DailyPrize
- #CrowdiniPrize — For this game the person who has the most points after the August 31st question has closed will win a $45 giftcard to Amazon, iTunes or Google Play (winner’s choice)
- #DailyPrize — Each day a voter from the previous day’s question will be chosen to win $2 cash paid via PayPal or Venmo (winner’s choice). I will announce the winner each day on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or Snapchat.
Yesterday’s Question: Do you own any cryptocurrencies? (i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steem)
Majority Answer: No