Most Popular Development Posts Of The Week (01 August 2018)
For those of you who did not notice yet the new changes in Daily, we have amazing news. You can sync your settings, bookmarks and sources across different browsers and devices, all you have to do is sign-up and it will happen magically. In addition, we added a bunch of new sources specially for cloud and devops but not only. For more information check out this post.
- Git CheatSheet by Mário Rodeghiero
- My Top 8 Visual Studio Code Tips and Features
- Sync browsers & devices with Daily by Nimrod Kramer
- Tool for lazy developers
- Here’s the resume I used to get a job at Google as a software engineer. by YK Sugi
- How I Built my Side Project and Got 31,000 Users the First Week by Jurn W
- Introducing Laravel Nova
- 5 Things You Should Avoid If You Plan to be a Remote Software Developer by Altcoin Fantasy
- Hacking user perception to make your websites and apps feel faster by Mustafa Kurtuldu
Learning Never Ends
Thanks to Daily developers can focus on code instead of searching for news. Get immediate access to all these posts and much more just by opening a new tab.