Five Ways To Improve Your Parenting Today
1. Have clear and agreed upon expectations for your children’s behavior.
2. Your children can’t be your best friend while they are in your home but can become your best friends as adults (mine are and they agree).
3. The smallest things can make the biggest differences to children.
4. Dad should teach children to respect mom.
5. Mom should not do all the household duties but expect children to care for their things.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.
Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.
For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup.
(photo from pexels.com)
Originally published at fivewaystobetterparenting.blogspot.com on June 16, 2012.