RESOURCES: State-by-State Fact Sheets, Export Data, Videos, Infographics, Human-Interest Stories and More
“Got Jobs” is a one-stop clearinghouse of information to help you understand how dairy creates jobs and exports create more.
Share the story. Use our resources, which include:
1. State fact sheets to quantify economic impact
- Download one-page PDF documents you can print and share, like the one below. Source: Dairy Delivers℠, IDFA’s economic impact tool. These PDF documents are hosted on a site not managed by the dairy checkoff program.
- Download state-by-state U.S. dairy export data in a one-page format:
2. State stories to quote from, link to or republish
- ARIZONA: Exports Fuel Dairy Family’s Optimism
- ALABAMA: Tweets From This Farm Reach the World
- ARKANSAS: Sustainability Job Number One in the Natural State
- IDAHO: What is “Big Dairy?”
- IOWA: How Exports to Mexico Create Jobs in the Midwest
3. National stories to quote from, link to or republish
- ANNOUNCEMENT: New Campaign Spotlights Dairy’s Economic Impact
- ANALYSIS: Thank Dairy for $64 Billion in Tax Revenue
4. Social media posts to amplify
Search for #GotDairyJobs on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to find factoids, infographics, news updates and more that you can share with your network.
Information can also be found on the social media platforms used by the International Dairy Foods Association, National Milk Producers Federation and the U.S. Dairy Export Council.
Stay tuned for a library of graphics and other shareable visuals.
5. Videos to share or embed
Find what you need on this page of embeddable videos.
Download and use these logos on your publication, in your newsletter and on social media. Please link the images to GotDairyJobs.org.