DANCING ELEPHANTS PRESS BOOK PROJECT
An Update — Dancing Elephants Book Project
Pending stuff, how to get in touch, and other important info
Just to make sure I don’t miss anything, I am going to do what I enjoy doing — make a list. (easier to read, don’t you think?)
- We are happy to see that almost all the author bios are in. You can know more about your fellow authors here on this exclusive page where your author bios have been featured.
- The deadline for the first prompt “Positivity” for our book project is around the corner — 8 March 2022. May I request those who have not published their stories yet to please do so? Also, email the story to us at email@example.com
- Did you get a chance to visit Draft2Digital, the publishing platform we plan to use? If you haven’t yet done so, please do. Get familiar with it and sign up.
- Connecting with us: We had mentioned in an earlier post that we plan to have a Zoom meeting to check-in, ask questions, and clarify stuff. Some of you have responded. We also plan to create a Google Doc whose link we’ll share with you shortly so that you can add your comments/concerns there so we can get back to you. Other ways to get in touch with us are Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook group: Join us here
Twitter: Tweet to us or Direct Message us: Gabriella Korosi, Sharing Randomly, Vidya Sury
- In case you have any issues with submitting your work or need more time, please get in touch with us.
Articles received so far for the first prompt — Positivity
Please visit one another, engage and leave meaningful comments. We plan to add these to the book. ❤ Here are the links for your ready reference.
We look forward to seeing the remaining 12 stories for the first prompt soon.
Stay tuned to the next prompt which will be announced soon.
Tagging the authors ✍ — I would greatly appreciate it if you commented to let me know you saw this post. Thank you!
Dancing Elephants Press Book Project First group:
Dancing Elephants Press Book Project Second group:
Have questions or need clarifications? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email or via a private note, or a comment on this post. 💬
With love from:
DEP Book project resources:
Here are all the links related to the DEP book project
Participants announcement — and first steps
Guidelines for the participants — 1 (writing author bios)
First prompt — Positivity
A quick update — checklist of things to do (23 Feb)
List of Group 1’s stories
List of Group 2’s stories
Help me support underprivileged children. Buy me a cup of coffee ☕ You can also use Ko-Fi. Thank you so much!
Subscribe to my daily motivational tip posts on Substack