AgentMile, decentralized CRE leasing platform to sell its tokens using the Daox Protocol
Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate.
We are thrilled to announce that the world’s first decentralized commercial real estate leasing platform powered by AI, AgentMile, will offer its tokens via the Daox Protocol. The company is looking to raise up to $20,000,000.
About the project
AgentMile is the world’s first decentralized commercial real estate leasing platform powered by AI. We enable brokers and landlords to list their commercial properties on our blockchain powered MLS and offer enhanced leasing capabilities, management and reporting.
AgentMile’s adoption will allow CRE brokerages to address the following challenges:
- Transform the property search process into an easy, quick and transparent experience
- Accelerate due diligence and simplify property and cash flow management
- Help build connected real estate markets worldwide that would respond effectively to consumer and investor demand
- To transform the CRE property search into an easy, quick and transparent experience
- To simplify and accelerate the property and cash flow management using Smart Contracts
- To help build connected real estate markets worldwide that would respond effectively to consumer and investor demand.
See project’s page on the Daox.Network for more info: https://daox.network/agentmile
The Daox Protocol is a new standard for all kinds of token sales that allows investors and startups interact via decentralized autonomous organizations.
It allows for conducting entire token sales, but at the same time is suitable for projects that prefer to use it as an additional source of funding. Read more here.
More good news are coming! Stay tuned.