Trade terminal for cryptocurrency exchanges, CryptoRobotics will offer its tokens based on the Daox Protocol
One-stop-shop trade terminal for cryptocurrency exchanges.
Today we are thrilled to announce that blockchain startup CryptoRobotics will run its token offering using the Daox Protocol. The company is looking to raise up to 7,800 ETH.
About the project
CryptoRobotics is building a freemium cross-platform desktop trading terminal for computers (macOS and Windows), tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android, Windows mobile).
Allowing you to seemingly, with one-click access, switch between major cryptocurrency exchanges. We have carried out a detailed technical analysis and we have created trade instruments similar to those seen on traditional stock market terminals (Quik, Metatrader) and will seek to make those available to traders on our platform.
- Pre-set CryptoRobots for algorithmic trading
- Trader’s Rankings on the equity basis (yield curve)
- Robot’s Constructor with an intuitive interface for backtesting trading strategies on the history and for creating your own robots
- Auto-following, an automatic replication of successful trader’s transactions executed as a smart contract
- Marketplace, to sell the robots created by traders in CryptoRobotics constructor
See project’s page on the Daox.Network for more info: https://daox.network/cryptorobotics/overview
The Daox Protocol is a new standard for all kinds of token sales. It allows for the interaction of investors and startups via decentralized autonomous organizations.
More good news are coming! Stay tuned.