HCL: Anti-bullying Campaign — PART 3
In a multi problematic society, such as the one we leave in, racism and its subcategories are growing rapidly.Bullying for example, has devastating effects on human development and it creates a variety of problems such as depression, sadness and anxiety. The percentage of children becoming a victim of bullying reaches up to 33.3.
Consequently, we believe it is time to take action.We dare to challenge an anti-bullying campaign. HOLD, CARE, LOVE each others.
Our strategy :
- UPDATE: newspaper, magazine, blogs
- COMPETITION: song, theater ,street art , gallery
- APPS: mobile / social media . #breakSilence
- TRAINING GROUPS: education / schools
- SUPPORT GROUPS: self-improving lessons
- ADVERTISE: posters- street advertising
- EVENTS: seminars, etc
Deepest targets :
1.Configure and prepare the ideal requirements to create the appropriate education for bullying’s elimination very soon!
2.Development and consolidation on self-respect and self-esteem feelings.
3.Teenagers have easy and immediate access to bullying’s specialists.