Crab2 6010 Runtime Upgrade
- Support migrating Ed25519 accounts by @AurevoirXavier in https://github.com/darwinia-network/darwinia/pull/1025
- Fix vesting by @AurevoirXavier in https://github.com/darwinia-network/darwinia/pull/1023
- Adjustable collator count by @AurevoirXavier in https://github.com/darwinia-network/darwinia/pull/1012
- Update CI by @fewensa in https://github.com/darwinia-network/darwinia/pull/1000
- Only for docker users:
⚠️ Due to security reasons, the default user is the regular user
1000instead of the
⚠️ Before you upgrade to this version, please run
sudo chown -R 1000:1000 $DATA_DIRto change the data folder owner.
$DATA_DIRis the path that you passed to
- Runtime Version 6010 — GitHub Release
- Council Motion #4 — Subscan
- Tech.Comm Proposal #2 — Subscan
- Referenda #2 — Subscan
About Darwinia & Crab
GitHub | Website | Medium | Twitter | Telegram | Discord
Darwinia is a cross-chain messaging infrastructure, which provides a light client-based, programmable, universal cross-chain messaging network for decentralized applications. Now, we’ve successfully used Darwinia’s light-client cross-chain messaging protocol(LCMP) to bridge cross-chain messages between substrate-based chains, and even between substrate-based chains and EVM chains, meanwhile, Darwinia provides developers with an SDK, so they can easily integrate cross-chain capabilities into their Dapps. This has significant implications for cross-chain interoperability and will enable the creation of a hybrid cross-chain network through Darwinia’s role as a cross-chain messaging infrastructure.
Crab is a canary network with real economic value for Darwinia, positioning similar to Polkadot’s Kusama Network, which is a programmable cross-chain platform for Dapps. It is substrate-based, EVM-compatible, and connected to Kusama.