Darwinia Highlight April | Monthly Recap
- More accurate precompile gas calculations on Crab Smart Chain.
- Update exception handle for precompile execution on Crab Smart Chain.
- Set up benchmarking and update weight for Pangolin-parachain.
- Gas optimization on message protocol.
- Complete the development of the parachain bridge, and go to the testing phase.
- Darwinia partners with Celer, bridging stablecoins to Crab Smart Chain.
- Darwinia cooperates with Celer cBridge, bringing RING between Ethereal Mainnet, Polygon, Heco, and Crab Smart Chain.
- Darwinia offers 1,000,000 xRING and 7,000,000 CRAB for USDT/xRING and USDC/CRAB incentives for liquidity providers on SnowSwap.
- April’s 7.5% CRAB + CKTON rewards from Crab Kusama Parachain Slot Auction were officially delivered.
- Crab Online Hackathon winners‘ pull requests submission and funds distribution has been done.
- Preparing integration with other parachains on Kusama using XCM.
- Darwinia partners with Dwellir to add the API Service on Darwinia Network.
- Darwinia Apps — portal page updated, project self-submission feature added, on-chain identity display added, and known issued fixed.
- Launched Darwinia security design strategy and the philosophy update document.
- Updated Darwinia Network Technical Paper.
- Preparing Darwinia/Crab Network UI/UX and content update.
- Preparing Darwinia Network documents update.
- Launched Darwinia Tools series of documents. For more details, refer to: Darwinia Apps Guide Part III: Frequently Asked Questions
- Finished the solidity scale codec of the message
- Smart Chain SDK under development
- HelixBridge brand positioning and update, Github repository migration
- Integration and optimization of front-end UI framework, migration of technical architecture from crab to Next.
- Release first version v1.0.0 with features including dashboard, transaction history, and transaction detail display.
- Optimized asset mapping protocol to support third-party generic bridge information.
- Complete the integration and interface specification of the helix back-end indexing service.
- Complete local testing of NFT cross-chain information.
- Complete local debugging of Crab<>Crab Parachain mapping protocol.
- Complete prototyping of asset bridge integration design.
Function Development :
- The newest UI has been updated, with added features including material, equipment, and harvest.
2. Evolution Land has officially integrated with Coinbase, Clover, and Unstoppable Domain.
3. PVP gameplay closed test has already started, with certain essential functions under development, and is expected to go live in May. Sorry for the delay. But we do have very exciting ideas going on. PVP and PVE shall be open to every NFT project!
4. Pordria UI improvement.
- Evolution Land has reached a partnership with Cryptomeda and will jointly explore more possibilities for cross-game NFT utilization and assets interoperability!
2. Evolution Land conducted the Discord campaign with Project Galaxy, which has so far attracted over 1700 new community members!
3. Evolution Land is eager to better our governance system. In order to do so, the team has posted the plan on Reddit. Welcome to leave your feedback there. Meanwhile, we have submitted a PR to snapshot, which will hopefully help us to calculate every continent’s assets on Evolution Land. Details are as follows: https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolutionLand/comments/u2gxvc/evolution_land_gov_system_improvement_proposal/.
4. Evolution Land cooperates with Bridge to give easy access to transfer players’ RING between Ethereum, Heco, Polygon, and Crab networks.
5. Evolution Land cooperates with Asylum to integrate NFTs on Asylum in Evolution Land PVP game in the foreseeable future.
6. Coinspeaker reported Evolution Land — From Blockchain Games to Metaverse. To view the full article, you may refer to https://www.coinspeaker.com/discovering-evolution-land-from-blockchain-games-to-metaverse/.
7. Evolution Land cooperates with Echangy to explore the Metaverse+Defi+Cross-chain in the future on Polygon and BNB Chain!
- Darwinia hosted the Asylum Platform AMA on Twitter Space on April 8th.
- Darwinia conducted the AMA with the Network Subspace team on the topic of web3 archives and storage on Twitter Space on April 16th.
- Bree, CMO of Darwinia, was invited to Huobi on the topic of the future forms of NFT and changers from different ecologies on April 19th.
- Darwinia and Evolution Land jointly held a discussion with PolkaSwap Community on Twitter Space on April 20th
- Darwinia held the AMA with SORA and Makoto Takemiya on Twitter on April 29th
- Farms officially released
- Interactive promotion with Darwinia Network, and started USDT-RING (estimated APY 64.09%), USDC-CRAB (estimated APY 183.33%) pools Darwinia will offer 1,000,000 xRING and 7,000,000 CRAB for USDT/xRING and USDC/CRAB incentives for Liquidity Providers on SnowSwap | by Darwinia | Apr, 2022 | Medium
- Support Crab Parachain active on https://crab-parachain.subscan.io/.
About Darwinia Network
Follow Us: [Github] [Website] [Medium] [Telegram] [Twitter]
Darwinia Network is a decentralized cross-chain bridge network building on Substrate. It provides a safe and general bridging solution, connects to Polkadot, Ethereum, TRON, and other heterogeneous chains by cross-chain transfer of assets and remote chain calls. The application areas of Darwinia Network include DeFi, cross-chain NFT trading, games, etc.
Darwinia Network has gained a high reputation and recognition along the way to build the decentralized cross-chain bridge protocol. Darwinia was written in Polkadot light-paper as one of the friends of Polkadot and Substrate. And Darwinia was selected to join Substrate Builder Program and Web3.0 Bootcamp, and for the outstanding work in Substrate Builder Program, Darwinia Network was officially awarded the Level 2 badge by Parity. The products and tools developed by Darwinia have been rewarded three W3F Grants.
Darwinia has been contributing to the compatibility and interoperability of the Metaverse.