JOIN THE NETWORK
Are you a Data Steward? Do you help drive decision-making regarding if, when, and how to share the data your corporation or organization holds for the public benefit?
Are you interested in joining a community of practice, learning from your peers, and sharing your own data stewardship expertise and experience?
Why Join the Data Stewards Network?
Members of the Data Stewards Network enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Access to peers across sectors;
- A way to share your work with a like-minded community of practice;
- A means for developing common positions and practices among peers;
- Access to repository of memoranda of understanding (MOUs) and tools to develop data-sharing agreements;
- Access to other resources — such as data responsibility frameworks;
- A platform to become aware of opportunities to collaborate or partner with other businesses and public-sector stakeholders;
- Regular virtual and in-person meetings focused on members’ requests and needs; and
- A chance to be named the Data Steward of the Year.