- DWS (former Deutsche Asset Management) announced today the launch of two ETFs in partnership with Yewno and Nasdaq: (i) the Artificial Intelligence & Big Data ETF and (ii) the Future Mobility ETF;
- The Artificial Intelligence & Big Data ETF aims to replicate the Nasdaq Yewno Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Index;
- The Future Mobility ETF aims to replicate the Nasdaq Global Yewno Future Mobility Index;
- The ETFs are the latest addition to our growing portfolio of 10+ Yewno Index-based products.
The underlying index strategy leverage Yewno’s computational linguistic technology to identify global companies with exposure to themes related to artificial intelligence, data processing, data security, and future mobility by quantifying semantics of granted patents from the US Patents Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization.
The index strategy is fully automated and employs a rule-based, systematic and transparent methodology not to be found in most other typical AI financial products available today.
Artificial Intelligence & Big Data ETF: https://etf.dws.com/en-gb/IE00BGV5VN51-artificial-intelligence-big-data-ucits-etf-1c/
Future Mobility ETF: https://etf.dws.com/en-gb/IE00BGV5VR99-future-mobility-ucits-etf-1c/
Yewno’s Index-based product portfolio now includes:
- Yewno’s STOXX AI Global AI Index;
- Nasdaq Yewno North America Cannabis Economy Index;
- Nasdaq Yewno Global Future Mobility Index;
- Nasdaq Yewno AI & Big Data Index;
- Nasdaq Yewno Disruptive Benchmark Index;
- iSTOXX Yewno Developed Markets Blockchain Index;
- Nasdaq Yewno Global Innovative Tech Index;
- AMUNDI STOXX Global Artificial Intelligence ETF (GOAI), in partnership with Yewno;
- Coincapital STOXX Blockchain Patents Innovation Index Fund (LDGR), in partnership with Yewno;
- DWS’s Artificial Intelligence & Big Data ETF (XAIX:GR);
- DWS’s Future Mobility ETF;
- BNP Paribas Fortis Funding USD Global Innovative Technologies Note.
For more information visit www.yewno.com/finance.