5 Things to Never do to your Wedding Ring
Your wedding ring is the symbol of love and commitment between you and your spouse. it is by far the most important piece of jewelry you would receive in your entire lifetime.
No matter how expensive or inexpensive it might seem, you have a duty to maintain it and keep it looking shiny for many years to come.
Here are 5 things you should never do to your wedding ring
- Don’t take a bath with your wedding ring. I know many of us are guilty of this. Water contains chlorine which can easily tarnish your lovely ring. So, next time you want to have a bath, gently take them off and place somewhere safe, maybe on your dressing table.
2. Avoid picking up your ring with the stone setting when putting them off or on. Instead pick them up with the band. This helps to prevent dirt or oil that might have been on your fingers from rubbing onto the stone, which can dull their sparkle.
3. Don’t have your ring on when doing some rough house activities and chores like deep washing, gardening and cleaning. Having them on at these times, can damage the stone setting, scratch your rings and even make them dirty.
Click here to get step by step guide on how to clean your wedding ring
4. Avoid placing your rings on the sink. I can’t even begin to tell you the number of people I know who have lost their rings through drains. Drains are your ring’s greatest enemy, so never place your ring near a sink.
5. Avoid leaving your ring lying around, keep them in a box anytime you pull them off. It should be treasured and cleaned regularly to keep it sparkling at all times.
Get DIY procedures on how to clean your wedding ring here
Thanks for reading! I’d appreciate if you recommend this post by clicking the ❤ button.