Official MVP Release Announcement
DataBlockChain is proud to announce the official release of our MVP! We couldn’t be more excited to share this announcement with the community. Here are the details:
1. The MVP is fully ready to be used. It can be accessed here: https://www.dbc.io/ To use it, visit the site and click on register. Simply create an account by inputting the required information. Please confirm your account using a link that will be sent to your email. Once you confirm, you will be ready to use the platform.
2. We have created a video guide on using the MVP and what some of the features are of the platform are in their current form. You can watch that video here to learn more:
3. In the MVP’s current form, you can purchase data, download and sample it, see your previous purchases and verify purchase transactions on the Blockchain.
4. Please note the MVP uses the Ethereum Blockchain and runs on the Rinkeby Test Network. You are required to use MetaMask for each transaction. We have provided videos on installing MetaMask and funding your wallet for the testing phase.
5. The MVP will be live for use from May 21, 2018 going forward. We will announce upgrades and subsequent information about the platform as we progress along.
6. We would like your feedback on the MVP. After using the platform, we will ask that you please fill out the survey in the platform to give us your thoughts.
7. If you need any help, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
*The MVP of the DataBlockChain.io platform is an Alpha release and is intended for evaluation purposes only and is not necessarily “production ready”. As such, it may contain some bugs and other unforeseen issues.
Also be sure to follow us and check out all our social media accounts to stay up to date with us as well as check out our whitepaper.