D’CENT Wallet
Published in

D’CENT Wallet

D’CENT Wallet Announcement — The Flare Token Distribution Event

Hello D’CENT fam!

The Flare (FLR) Token Distribution Event commences on January 9, 2023, which will distribute the first 15% of the FLR. It is important for the users who are eligible to receive FLR tokens to fully understand the implications detailed in the Flare Improvement Proposal 01 (FIP.01) which modifies the distribution method for the remaining 85% of the FLR.

Flare Token Distribution

From the total distribution amount of 28.5B FLR calculated based on the snapshot of XRP holdings taken on December 12, 2020, the Flare TDE will distribute the first 15% (4.278B FLR).

For every 1.000000 XRP you had in the snapshot, you will receive 0.151095 FLR.

The distribution method for the remaining 85%

The remaining 85% of the tokens will be distributed in 36 monthly installments. The method of distribution depends on the outcome of the community vote on Flare Improvement Proposal 01 (FIP.01):

  • If the community accepts the proposal, the remaining 36 monthly distributions will be carried out on-chain in a decentralized manner. Tokens will be shared among wallets that have wrapped FLR tokens (WFLR).
  • If the community rejects the proposal, the same self-custody wallets and the same centralized exchanges that received the first airdrop will receive one airdrop per month for 36 months.

How to vote on Flare Improvement Proposal 01 (FIP.01)

Voting on FIP.01 is expected to begin in February when after 66% of the initial 15% of FLR tokens are distributed. You can vote by using the Flare Portal. To learn more about using the Portal to vote, see voting documentation.

How to receive FLR token airdrop in D’CENT Wallet

To receive the first 15% of the FLR token airdrop to your D’CENT wallet, simply add the Flare token account to the wallet. This creates an FLR wallet account with the same Eth-like address that the snapshot participants have registered in the XRP ledger.


D’CENT FTSO Portal currently supports SGB wrapping and delegation on the Songbird network only. A separate announcement will be made when the D’CENT FTSO Portal is updated to support the FLR wrapping and delegation functions to the FTSO providers on the Flare network.

[Flare Network]

Flare is a new blockchain which presents developers with a simple and coherent stack for decentralized interoperability: scalable EVM-based smart contracts; highly decentralized price feeds; secure state acquisition from other blockchains via the first consensus protocol purpose built to acquire external data; superior bridges for smart contract and non-smart contract tokens; secured data relay; and horizontal scaling through a fully interoperable multi-chain ecosystem.

[D’CENT Wallet]

D’CENT Wallet is created by IoTrust, a company founded by security experts with over two decades of security know-how and engineering experience in developing deeply embedded security solutions based on secure-chip technology (SE and TEE). D’CENT Wallet aims to protect users’ digital assets by combining software and hardware security solutions. Users can choose the Biometric Wallet, Card type Wallet, or Software Wallet.

Get our latest news first

Subscribe to our mailing list: https://dcentwallet.com/#subscribe-email
Website | Medium | Twitter | Instagram
Facebook | LinkedIn | Youtube | Reddit



D’CENT Wallet is a new generation of über convenient cold storage tools that take the worry out of managing digital asset wealth.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store