How to Send an Offer
Step by step instructions on sending Smart Escrow enabled proposals to your client
Send clients proposals that let you and your client agree to timeframe on delivery (by you) and feedback (by your client) of each milestone.
- Sign in as a Maker and Select “Create An Offer”
2. Name and enter the scope of your offer. Be sure to outline terms and key conditions.
3. Let the client know how you’d like to be paid . Deconet currently supports fiat payment via Stripe and cryptocurrency payment via USDC
4. Indicate if the service you’ve described is just for one client or if it will be sent to many.
5. Send your offer to clients, via a link or When your prospective clients receive your offer, they’ll be able to accept and deposit funds into escrow, so you can start the work!
If you have any questions, feedback, or ideas on how we can improve — please get in touch with us via the chat widget or at firstname.lastname@example.org