There are many things which totally debunk this guy’s views.
- Evolution is absolutely a science. It is foolish to say that it hasn’t been observed because the evidence itself shows a perfect sequence over time, without a single discrepancy; every fossil ever found has been exactly where it should be.
- Creationism on the other hand is not a science. It offers no legitimate evidence. Even if you were to initially give both theories (see below for more on that word) equal worth, evolution has evidence supporting it, unlike creationism, and so it comes up on top according to the requirements of science which this guy so passionately uses against it.
- The scientific definition of theory is not the same as the everyday meaning; it refers to some aspect of nature which is supported by a vast body of evidence.
- The apparent order of our environment seems orderly to us because it has the perfect conditions for life. However, the vastness of the universe ensures that a huge variety of conditions, perhaps an infinite amount, exist somewhere. We’re nothing special; we exist here on Earth precisely because the conditions are right, not the other way around.
- A feeling is not evidence. You can’t use a conviction that you’ve ‘felt god’ effectively in any sensible debate.
- If god made the universe, what made god? He/it is unnecessary; why not cut out the middleman, apply the same rules to the universe as you do to god, and accept that it has come from nothing, and/or that it is infinite.
- The fact that we have evolved from single cells is not absurd when one considers the truly enormous amount of time that has passed since the ‘primordial soup’ became interesting.
- Why do you think it is that the vast majority of scientists support evolution? Are you suggesting that they have some ulterior motive to oust theism? If so, for what reason? There is no debate amongst the scientific community. Evolution is a fact, and to think otherwise is ignorant, if not utterly idiotic.
Please think, it is after all what us humans are famous for.