Fullstack Engineer Internship
Note: Hirings for this internship are now closed. However, we are always looking for talents and good fits for the team. So if you are interested by a back-end internship, please send an e-mail at email@example.com.
You are passionate, autonomous and willing to give the power of vision to the future of AI? Keep reading.
What do we do at Deepomatic?
At Deepomatic, our mission is to help businesses solve complex image-related problems by building end-to-end computer vision systems. Deepomatic delivers a complete set of inter-connected services ranging from human annotation, model training to deployment, that together form a powerful, scalable and flexible computer vision programming platform.
Our clients include top global companies and research labs: Generali, Galeries Lafayette, Compass Group, Berkeley University and more. The range of problems we’re tackling spans from e-commerce to defense & security.
By fully addressing our customers’ problems while relentlessly improving our platform, we get the opportunity to impact businesses on an ever larger scale. Deepomatic aims at becoming the backbone of business image recognition.
We help big brands to integrate computer vision into consumer-facing mobile applications and chatbots. In order to simplify the deployment of chatbots, we developed our own bot platform that can leverage the full power of our image recognition platform.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Working on integrating computer vision algorithms in existing chatbots
- Working on our bot platform in order to scale it, add features such as NLP or work on new messaging platforms (slack/telegram…)
- Working directly with large companies in order to create or expand existing bots
What you will need to be successful:
- Interested in the chatbot problematic
- Familiar with REST API
- Familiar with python
- The willingness to build massive, solid and reliable tools that scale;
- Excellent problem-solving attitude: technical challenge is our daily routine;
- Enjoy working as a team-player, eagerness to improve your skills on various software architecture, learn from others and share your knowledge;
- Fun team spirit;
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: From February to April 2017
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Paris
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact;
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment;
- Access to technical conferences all over the world;
- Team Hackathons, Coding Nights;
- An inspiring working environment including (yoga session, foosball), check this out: https://www.instagram.com/Deepomatic/;
- Thursday drinks the demo session;
- Bi-Annual DeepoSeminars which take us all on an unforgettable week-end (or more !);
- Weekly DeepoTalks to learn from each other;
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please send your CV (in English and PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential.