Paris, France — Full time
You are interested by artificial intelligence, passionated about building complex systems and think that → our current stack ← looks like a piece of cake ? You might be the lead DevOps of our dreams.
What do we do at Deepomatic ?
At Deepomatic, our mission is to help businesses solve complex image-related problems by building end-to-end computer vision systems. Deepomatic delivers a complete set of inter-connected services ranging from human annotation, model training to deployment, that together form a powerful, scalable and flexible computer vision programming platform.
Our clients include top global companies and research labs: Generali, Galeries Lafayette, Compass Group, Berkeley University and more. The range of problems we’re tackling spans from e-commerce to defense & security.
By fully addressing our customers’ problems while relentlessly improving our platform, we get the opportunity to impact businesses on an ever larger scale. Deepomatic aims at becoming the backbone of business image recognition.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Designing and developing the architecture that will be the backbone of our computer vision platform.
- Defining and implementing the tools to run and deploy our platform, allowing new features to be smoothly pushed in production and errors to be reported.
- Improving our infrastructure and making it scale vertically and geographically.
Why join us?
- We have and continuously build a killer team. We only hire A-level engineers and this is the opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals from both the product and research teams.
- You will have a high and direct impact on strategic and product decisions, in a fast-paced environment.
- The technology we are building is novel and complex. It will have an important impact on the world. Many industries in the world are being disrupted by powerful image recognition.
- We aim to build a scalable image recognition software. Given the particularly broad scope of the challenges you will face, your engineering skills will be daily challenged. We all learn a lot.
- We are based in Paris, a electric and eclectic city. Each employee at Deepomatic has a market relevant salary completed with company shares.
The team is waiting for you to keep up with our fast-growing number of clients. Our technology is based on Python, C++, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC and AWS.
What you will need to be successful:
- A very solid experience in administrating a linux system. Of course, good knowledge of shell scripts is required.
- A very solid experience with AWS Cloud or equivalent.
- A very solid experience of development with a script language.
- An obsession with security issues.
- The willingness to build massive, solid and reliable tools that scale;
- Excellent problem-solving attitude: technical challenge is our daily routine;
- Enjoy working as a team-player, eagerness to improve your skills on various software architecture, learn from others and share your knowledge;
- Fun team spirit;
- Fluent in English.
What is also nice to have:
- Experience with web servers (NGinx), web frameworks (Django is a plus), databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with network administration.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Spark.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Ansible, Chef or Salt.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Long-term contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact;
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment;
- Access to technical conferences all over the world;
- Team Hackathons, Coding Nights;
- An inspiring working environment including (yoga session, foosball), check this out: https://www.instagram.com/Deepomatic/;
- Thursday drinks for the demo session;
- Bi-Annual DeepoSeminars which takes us all for an unforgettable week-end (or more !);
- Weekly DeepoTalks to learn from each other;
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please send your CV (in English and PDF format) to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential.
If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will organize a 30 min call. If successful, we will continue with two in-house interview sessions.