We are excited to announce that DeepStack, the AI Server that provides Face Detection and Recognition APIs, Persons and Objects Detection APIs as well as support for deploying your custom Tensorflow, Keras and ONNX models to Custom APIs is now available as an fully native and installable software for Windows 10 systems.
Available as an installable .exe file, you can now launch DeepStack via a Desktop icon, start and manage all AI APIs in a simple to use Graphical User Interface (GUI). With DeepStack running natively on your Windows 10 system, you can access all its APIs to power your application written in Python, NodeJS, C#, Java and any programming language of your choice.
See details below on downloading, installing and using DeepStack on Windows 10.
- Click the link below to download DeepStack installer.
2. Open the installer and run it to install DeepStack.
3. Once installed, click on the DeepStack icon in the Menu.
4. Click the “Start Server” button and select the APIs you want to start.
5. Then Click the “Start Now” button to start the APIs.
6. If this is your first time of starting your AI Server, open your browser and visit localhost. If not, you can skip to step 8.
7. Open a new tab in your browser and visit the DeepStack website on https://deepstack.cc , register an account and you will get an activation key to activate your AI Server.
8. Copy this key, go to your localhost tab, paste the key and click the “Activate Now” button. VOILA!!! Your DeepStack AI Server is now activate. Next, you can put your locally running AI APIs to test by trying the simple face detection code provided below on the sample image below .
Python : Example code 1
Python : Example code 2
NodeJS: Example code 1
NodeJS: Example code 2
C# : Example code 1
C# : Example code 2
9. Run the sample codes above for your preferred programming language. When your code runs, the result from your DeepStack AI API server will be as below.
Result for example 1:
Result for example 2:
DeepStack AI APIs are all available as REST APIs which means they can be accessed in any programming language your project is programmed.
Visit the DeepStack Dev Center linked below for documentations and sample codes for using other APIs like Face Recognition, Person and Object Detection, Scene Recognition as well as Deploying your custom Tensorflow, Keras and ONNX models as Custom REST APIs.