Crafting with the Stone Carver
Good news, adventurers! Stone Carver Rudel and his …companion… Garth have set up shop at the Portal to craft supplies for use in summoning!
This new NPC enables players to craft Lesser Enhancement Stones from materials gathered from profession quests and potions crafted by Alchemist Herbert. For details on how Enhancement Stones work, visit the DeFi Kingdoms Official Docs.
Master Rudel is only available for a limited time each week — between 12–48 hours — so follow the steps below to be prepared for his appearance!
Set Up Shop
When Master Rudel is available to work, you will see him in the top-left corner of the Portal map. The first player to encounter Rudel each week will need to help him set up shop.
- Click on Rudel and select “Set Up Shop” to get started, then approve the transaction. This will start the cooldown for his availability.
2. Once Rudel is ready to work, you can see how long he will be available. Speak with him to learn more about the art of Stone Carving, or select “Craft Enhancement Stone” to open the crafting window.
3. The list of available items for crafting appears in the center of the window, and full descriptions are available on the left. The right-hand side shows what materials are required to craft a particular stone, as well as how many of that item are currently in your inventory.
The infographic below also shows all of the required crafting materials:
4. Select the Enhancement Stone that you wish to craft and the quantity of that item. Click “Approve” on each component as necessary and sign the transactions. Finally, click “Craft” and sign the transaction to make the Enhancement Stone(s).
5. Once the carving is complete, you will be notified and the Stone will be added to your inventory.
6. Use these Stones at the Portal during summoning to enhance the base stats, primary stat growth, and secondary stat growth of the summoned Hero!
Happy Crafting and Happy Summoning!