Setting up Klaytn in MetaMask
How to connect to the Klaytn Mainnet (Cypress) RPC Endpoint
Heard that DeFi Kingdoms Serendale is migrating to Klaytn and looking to check out our new ecosystem? Here’s how you can get started.
There are two easy ways to connect your MetaMask wallet to the Klaytn Network. Choose whichever method you prefer:
- Navigate to https://chainlist.org/chain/8217, or go to Chainlist and search for “Klaytn”.
- Click the Add-To-Metamask button, or:
- In the row with the URL that begins with
https://public-node-api.klaytnapi.comclick Connect Wallet. (You may need to scroll the window to the right to see this.)
- Click Add to MetaMask.
- When prompted, click Approve in the MetaMask interface.
- In MetaMask, click the Networks drop-down menu, then select Custom RPC.
- Under the Network Name field, type Klaytn Mainnet Cypress.
- Within the New RPC URL field, copy and paste this endpoint URL:
- In the ChainID field, type 8217.
- For the Symbol, type KLAY.
- For the Block Explorer URL, add
- Save changes.
Connect with DeFi Kingdoms
- DeFi Kingdoms Website
- Whitepaper / Official Docs | Charts (Harmony) | Charts (DFK Chain)
- Discord Community
- Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube