Vithraven’s Reawakening — Serendale Gen0 Reroll
Hello adventurers! With the arrival of the two new basic classes from Crystalvale, Berserker and Seer, we welcome a new limited time event, Vithraven’s Reawakening!
Vithraven’s Reawakening is a limited time event that allows owners of Serendale Gen0 heroes to “reroll” some of their Hero's genes. This is being done to ensure that the new basic genes introduced with the Crystalvale expansion have a similar rarity and distribution among the Gen0 population compared to the original 8 sets of genes. Serendale Gen0 holders will be given an opportunity to reroll some of their genes, with the new Crystalvale genes being possible options. Players will have 31 days to take advantage of this opportunity in Serendale, and will be eligible to receive a series of rewards by participating.
Rewards are provided during the reroll process, and will not be available when the event ends.
While Vithraven’s Reawakening is live, players will have the option to select a Gen0 Hero to reroll. The following gene reroll choices are available:
- Reroll Game Genes
- Reroll Appearance Genes
- Reroll both Game and Appearance Genes
Only one of these actions may be selected per Gen0 Hero. The genes rerolled will depend on the selection made.
- Main class recessive genes (but NOT the dominant gene)
- Subclass dominant AND recessive genes
- All other genes set forth in the image below will remain unchanged.
These are called the game genes because they have a direct impact on various aspects of the game.
- Hair style dominant and recessive genes
- Hair color dominant and recessive genes
- Head appendage dominant and recessive genes
- Head appendage color dominant and recessive genes
- Back appendage dominant and recessive genes
- Back appendage color dominant and recessive genes
Unless specified under “Game Genes” or “Appearance Genes” above, any other Gene will not be rerolled.
- Only Gen0 Heroes are eligible to reroll.
- Pay a visit to the Portal, and Arch Druid Agranum will guide you.
3. Select your Hero and which genes you would like to reroll.
Rewards for Rerolling
Each of the three reroll options provide a number of rewards, with the greatest rewards coming from rerolling both Game and Appearance genes. Rewards include experience bonuses, stat bonuses, bonus items, an effective summon reset, and achievement rewards.
The rewards as they relate to the three options available are detailed in the table below: