DeFine Platform December Recap
How time flies! Here we are already at the end of 2021. This year has been filled with a multitude of both challenges and opportunities. As the DeFine contributors, we’ve witnessed the birth and several major upgrades of the DeFine platform. In the past couple of months, the DeFine community contributors have been working hard on upgrading the DeFine platform, from implementing and updating governance to improving the UI/UX experience for both creators and collectors.
Meanwhile, DeFine community has been engaged and supportive in posting on the DeFine social page as well as participating in governance proposals. As a community, we have grown together and come out stronger.
As the end of year draws near, DeFine contributors would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for an amazing year and wish you Happy New Year!
In the below monthly progress report, you will see a recap of the most important updates from DeFine in December.
State of Network
Total lifetime unique visitors: 76,312
Total active users on Define: 31,427
Monthly most activity page visiting: 2,911
Total protocol users: 18,532
Monthly new protocol users: 714
Ecosystem & Partnership
- DeFine partnered with AoZ to further expand the NFT ecosystem. Together we launched a pre-sale and auction event, including several classes of AOZ NFT and a super rare class that sold out within an hour!
- DeFine expanded $DFA onto DEX via Uniswap Listing, which aids to raise awareness of the platform and increase accessibility especially for users focused on using decentralized applications.
- DeFine announced the collaboration with Klaytn-based project WITH to expand the NFT ecosystem into Klaytn community.
- DeFine Releases V3.0 Upgrade, major updates include:
- Launch Wow social system
- Metaverse Profile
- NFT Market
- NFT details page
- UI update
Community & Governance
Discord: 3,976 followers
Twitter: 21,026 followers
Telegram: 7,898 followers
Governance Matters — There are 7 active community proposals on the DeFine Governance page. You are encouraged to actively participate via https://app.define.one/vote
Release V 3.0
· Launched web & Html5 V3.0 release
· Launched SYPool’s Christmas & New Year activities
· Optimized governance page, incl. voting records added and voting status updated.
DeFine is the NFT social platform for all creators including artists, musicians, influencers, gamers, and athletes.
The platform facilitates all social interaction, engagement and communication for creators and their fanbase with digital assets like NFTs and social/fan tokens.