DeFine Platform November Recap
November has been a big month for DeFine Platform. It marks the moment in DeFine history where it takes the next step towards full decentralization.
We removed the upgradability function in the token contract, further placing the platform in the hands of the community. From now on, any protocol changes must be passed through governance proposals by DFA token holders.
We believe the future is DAO and launched decentralized governance. The first community proposal on DeFineDAO was approved with nearly 2.8 million votes. We listen to our community and plan to create a DFA pool on Uniswap at the beginning of December. We are excited to see two more ongoing proposals and encourage our community to actively participate in the DeFine governance by voting and creating new proposals: app.define.one/vote
Polygon made a strategic investment into DeFine. In early October, DeFine successfully integrated with Polygon and will join forces with Polygon Studios to bring its social profile system to the Polygon ecosystem.
In the below monthly progress report, we will give a recap of the most important updates from DeFine in November.
State of Network
Total lifetime unique visitors: 62,594
Total active users on Define: 25,991
Monthly most activity page visiting: 16,338
Total protocol users: 17,611
Monthly new protocol users: 633
Ecosystem & Partnership
- Polygon made a strategic investment into social NFT platform DeFine. We will join forces with Polygon Studio to focus on lowering the entry barriers of NFTs to non-crypto users and facilitating social interaction and engagement between creators and users in the digital world.
- We joined forces with the Dvision Network to expand into its metaverse. Together, we are working towards larger adoption of NFTs and share a common interest in exploring add-on features on NFTs, such as DeFi and Digital Identity. All the NFTs supported on Dvision Marketplace will be tradeable in the secondary market of the DeFine.
- To further improve the safety of the platform and protect our platform users, We launched a bug bounty program with Immunefi.
- We collaborated with Standard Tokenization Protocol (STP) to reward the loyalty of the STP community and help the STP ecosystem enter the hottest NFT scene through the launch of STP Membership Badges.
- We signed a partnership with Cyber Galz to enrich communities with each other’s capabilities and integrate the NFT marketplaces of Cyber Galz with DeFine.
- We announced a new partnership with Mypics to build a healthy NFT ecosystem on the Klaytn network.
Community & Governance
Discord: 1,807 followers
Twitter: 18,000 followers
Telegram: 9,667 followers
DeFine officially launched Decentralized Governance — The first proposal “Create a Uniswap pool for $DFA ‘’ was approved on the DeFine DAO with 2,779,948 votes.
Release V2.2.0 — towards Decentralization
- New batches of badge
- Deployed on Polygon Network
- Launched the first module of DAO — Voting
- Supported external NFT contracts
- Minor adjustments
Immunefi bug bounty program