DeFine September Recap
We wanted to take this opportunity to recap an incredibly busy and productive September. We launched the NFT transfer feature, supported the DeFine & Token 2049 offline badge drop, and the native token of DeFine Platform DFA is now supported by Coinbase Custody.
There’s a lot more happening behind the scenes…We are on the precipice of launching two new features: the diagram of Badge and address the integration of the WOW page and trending tweets. Check out the end of this article to get a preview of this exciting new initiative. But first, the recap!
State of Network
● Total lifetime unique visitors: 123,237
● Total active users on DeFine: 71,932
● Monthly most activity page visiting in August: 1,073
● Total protocol users: 86,563
● Monthly new protocol users in August: 181
Coinbase Custody Supports DFA
The native token of DeFine Platform DFA is now supported by Coinbase Custody. DFA is easier to access for individuals and institutions around the world. Deposit your assets and benefit from enterprise-grade custody services!
BitKeep & DeFine Platform Campaign
DeFine has successfully integrated with the BitKeep wallet. Over 6,000 users have participated in the joint campaign launched by BitKeep & DeFine.
The DFA claiming page is now open: ttps://app.define.one/claimDfa
Community & Governance
- Telegram Followers: 12,484
- Twitter followers: 49,441
- Discord members: 4,831
- Instagram followers: 5,612
5 proposals have been submitted via DeFine governance, none of which passed.
- Create a night mode for the website
- Add related NFT trading entry and details to the #topic of WOW page
- Set up DeFine newsletter in the Notification function
- Show users’ numbers of followers on the Wow homepage
- Keep the proposal initiator informed of important updates of the proposal
- Testing the diagram of Badge and address
- Testing the integration of the WOW page and trending tweets
- Supported the DeFine & Token 2049 offline badge airdrop
- Launched the NFT transfer feature
DeFine is the NFT-based social network for web 3.0. DeFine provides an interactive communication tool for creators and web 3.0 users through its marketplace and social functions that support exhibitions, INO, digital credit systems and metaverse profile.
Official Website | Twitter | Discord | Medium | Instagram | Telegram | Telegram KR | Contact Email