DeltaFi Weekly — 06/27/2022
In the past week, we’ve made measurable progress towards building out the DeltaFi vision.
Most of our progress was made to the front-end design of our project, with a few library updates to address security optimization.
Updates to the homepage
- Added Mobile-friendly styling to the Homepage
- Added link to a Google Form where a user can submit bugs by clicking the “Submit A Bug” button
Updates to the Swap Page
- Added top traded pairs to the token search bar
Updates to the Dashboard
- User Dashboard now includes Farm Rewards on the Total Rewards Calculations
- Corrected Farm APR calculations to ensure accuracy
- Added DELFI token price to Farms page
- Upgraded project dependencies to fix security vulnerabilities
As for the non-technical aspects, we are focused around community events.
- We have started planning AMAs on Twitter for the community to enjoy
- We released Twitter content focused on giving users transparency around our project
DeltaFi is building the world’s most efficient decentralized exchange on Solana. It provides blazing-fast speed, nearly zero transaction fees, low price slippage, and minimized impermanent loss. Our goal is to build “the DeFi portal for mass user traffic” by offering optimal user experience for traders, liquidity providers, and market makers.