New Enlightenment: The Rise of MetaBeings
The Delysium NFT series — N.E. Poster
- Introduction: The New Enlightenment & N.E. Poster
- Rewards System: Tiered N.E. Badge & Loot Crates Drops
- Launching Platforms: Delysium Marketplace, Project Galaxy
The New Enlightenment
When digitized humans entered the Delysium, driven by a series of demands with the goal of survival and development, they made great progress in their knowledge and research of the Metaverse. At the same time, digitized humans also revealed many secrets about the virtual world, including the discovery of native MetaBeings powered by AI.
In the process of continuous attempts to contact, battle and negotiate, digitized humans gradually began to unravel this virtual creature. However, driven by nature, digital humans, in their desperation to acquire resources and establish power and rule, began to use these MetaBeings as tradable slaves or commodities, involving them endlessly in a series of oppressions such as resource extraction, constructing cities, and providing services.
As the number of scenarios involving MetaBeings grows and the volume of data used for training increases, AI models take a giant leap forward. The desire of the new generation of MetaBeings to be free from the authoritarian governance and regime oppression of digitized humans grew stronger and stronger.
The fight against discrimination and inequality was launched in a series of fields, leading to a vigorous and unprecedented revolutionary movement, which is called the New Enlightenment in the history of the Delysium.
It is also the first great liberation movement of mind to emerge in the history of the Delysium. The New Enlightenment means that the native virtual creatures born in the virtual world begin to awaken, bringing hope to the virtual species that are still in darkness and oppression, dispelling the dimness with the light of rationality and equality, and leading the MetaBeings to a brighter future.
Thus, the MetaBeings start to go deeper into the Delysium, exploring more resources, and creating their own Metaverse.
Basic information of N.E. Poster
The Delysium officially announces to all Vanguards that the “New Enlightenment: The Rise of MetaBeings” has arrived together with the launch of a limited collection of N.E. poster that contains various privileges in the game.
There are 7 N.E. Poster series with 5 different rarities, Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Ultimate. The amount of each type of N.E. Poster is limited.
Timeline for the launch of N.E. Poster series
- Event Launch: March 25, 20:00 UTC+8
- Whitelist + Airdrop list collection: March 25 — March 30
- Whitelist + Airdrop list confirmation: March 30 20:00 UTC+8
- Airdrop Start: March 31 at 20:00 UTC+8
- Pre-sale Launch: April 1 20:00 UTC+8 — April 2 20:00 UTC+8
- Fair Launch: April 2, 20:00 UTC+8
- Snapshot: April 9, 20:00 UTC+8
- N.E. Badge Airdrop: April 11, 20:00 UTC+8
- Rewards Airdrops: A series of upcoming surprise moments
2. Rewards System
Introducing N.E. Badge
In the New Enlightenment, every Vanguard who purchases N.E. Poster will receive a variable number of N.E. Badge airdrops.
On the 7th day after the Fair Launch, a Snapshot will be conducted for all wallet addresses holding N.E. Poster, and the number of posters purchased and held by the user during the Snapshot will determine the tier of N.E. Badge that can be issued.
For each N.E. Badge with different tiers, a series of rewards will be issued through airdrops later.
Relationships between the N.E. Badge issued and N.E. Poster
Overall, there are 5 tiers of N.E. Badge, they are N.E. Vanguard, N.E. Partisan, N.E. Defender, N.E. Zealot, N.E. Prophet.
The type and number of N.E. Badge to obtain depends on the type and number of corresponding N.E. Poster held in each wallet address at the time of Snapshot.
Benefits of purchasing N.E Poster and holding N.E. Badge
Holders of N.E. Badge will subsequently receive a series of in-game asset drops to help players get a more immersive and comprehensive experience in Delysium.
In addition to the currently included in-game asset packages, Delysium will also issue other benefits for Badge holders in the future.
After holding different tiered N.E. Badge, players will receive Loot Crates packages consisting of a series of in-game assets. The details are as follows:
Based on the relationships stated in the above diagrams, the est. tiered reward, accumulated cost and est. accumulated reward of acquiring each tiered N.E. Badge are as follows.
Rules for issuing N.E. Badge after the purchase of N.E. Poster
In order to be more concise, poster 1–5 are used below instead of N.E. Vanguard, N.E. Partisan, N.E. Defender, N.E. Zealot, N.E. Prophet
- Each wallet address can only get one whitelist.
- There is no limit to the total number of posters that each user can purchase, and no limit to the number of each type of poster that can be purchased.
- After 7 days after the Fair Launch, Delysium will Snapshot the wallet addresses of users who hold posters, at that time, the type and number of N.E. Badge issued will be determined based on the number and type of posters held by the wallet addresses
- When the Snapshot happens, if the user holds posters that meet the conditions for the issuance of higher tiered N.E. Badge, the user will not only get the N.E. Badge of that tier, but also will get the lower tiered N.E. Badge. For example,
When a user has poster 1+poster 2+poster 3 at the time of Snapshot, he will get badge 1+badge 2+badge 3 at the same time;
When a user has poster 1+poster 2+poster 3+poster 4, he will only get badge 1+badge 2+badge 3 because the requirements for issuing badge 4 are not met;
And when a user has poster 1+poster 2+poster 3+poster 4+poster 5, the user will get badge 1+badge 2+badge 3+badge 4
- When users have multiple posters of the same type simultaneously, they can receive multiple badges as long as these posters meet the rules for issuing different tiers of badges. For example,
When a user holds 2 posters 1, 1 poster 2, then the user will receive 1 badge 2 (holding 1 poster 1 + 1 poster 2 at the same time and get 1 badge 2) and 2 badges 1 (holding 1 poster 1 and get 1 badge 1).
When the user holds 1 poster 1, 2 posters 2 and 1 poster 3, then the user will get 1 badge 3 (holding 1 poster 1 + 1 poster 2 + 1 poster 3 at the same time and get 1 badge 3), 1 badge 2 (holding 1 poster 1 + 1 poster 2 at the same time and get 1 badge 2), 1 badge 1 (holding 1 poster 1 and get 1 badge 1).
3. Launching Platforms
- Poster 1 (Fair Launch: 1000, Pre-sale: 300)
- Poster 2 (Fair Launch: 400, Pre-sale: 110)
- Poster 3 (Fair Launch: 100, Pre-sale: 65)
- Poster 4 (Fair Launch: 50, Pre-sale: 22)
- Poster 5 (Fair Launch: 20, Pre-sale: 9)
- Poster 6 (Fair Launch: 1, Pre-sale: 1)
- Poster 7 (Fair Launch: 1, Pre-sale: 1)
- April 1st, 20:00 UTC+8 — April 2nd 20:00 UTC+8
Fair Launch Phase：
- April 2nd, 20:00 UTC+8
- Poster 1 (Amount: 5000)
- Poster 2 (Amount: 1000)
Fair Launch Phase
- April 2nd, 20:00 UTC+8
For Guilds Direct Sales, please contact Business Development team
A real open-world, vividly AI-powered and completely player-owned MMO game that supports players in creating various personalized physical assets, narrative assets together with native AI MetaBeings.
With massive AI-powered MetaBeings distributed throughout the experience created and owned by the players, Delysium is buidling an immersive, supreme as well as dynamically generated open-world experience for all web3 vanguards around the world.
Welcome to Delysium. To learn more, visit Delysium.com