New Nation Ownership Release Policy
- 1,000 ownerships per nation are supplied over 20 Rounds.
- Bitcoin-like diminishing & limited amount of supply per round
- 10% of sales of ownerships per round are compensated to the ownership owners of the previous round. This reward is defined as the Founder Tax.
- Founder Tax is distributed according to the number of registered nation ownership owned at the end of the previous round.
- Register Ownerships to qualify Founder Tax.
* You do not have to register you ownership if it is already registered for previous Tax Farming.
- The round ends when the last national ownership allocated to the round is sold.
- The new round will begin within 28 days of the end of the previous round.
- The starting price of the round is greater than or equal to the final sale price of the previous round.
→ The EARLIER you become the owner, the MORE BENEFIT you will get.
Nation Ownership supply per round
- Diminishing & limited Nation Ownership supply per round
- 100 Nation Ownerships is released in the 1st round.
- The round end when the last national ownership allocated to the round is sold.
- Next round start within 28 days after the end of the previous round.
- Total of 1,000 Nation Ownerships are supplied over 20 rounds.
Founder Tax reward for early owners
- Definition & Source of Founder Tax
10% of sales of ownerships per round are compensated to the ownership owners of the previous round. This reward is defined as the Founder Tax.
- Founder Tax Distribution
40% of the Founder Tax (Top 5 Founder Tax) will be allocated to the top 5 registered owners who own the most ownerships at the end of the previous round. 60% of Founder Tax (Normal Founder Tax) will be distributed in proportion to the number of ownerships registered at the end of the previous round.
*When there is a tie, the owner who registered their last ownership earlier takes the higher rank.
- Time of the Measurement
The status of the registered Nation Ownerships is measured when the previous round ends (when the last Nation Ownership of the previous round is sold) and this determines distribution of the founder tax reward for the current round.
- Register Nation Ownerships to Qualify
You need to register your Nation Ownerships to qualify to receive Founder Tax .
* Users who already registered their Nation Ownerships for previous Tax Farming, do not need to register twice.
- Tax Reward Date
The reward will be paid within 3 business days after the end of the round (when the last Nation Ownership of the round is sold).
- DeNations Ownerships & Myanmar Ownerships are excluded.
- For Ownerships of a Nation which have sold greater than or equal to 100 at current time of writing, the Founder Tax policy for the second round sales will be announced shortly in a separate article.
* This applies to France, Japan, Italy, India, Republic of Korea, Estonia, Malta, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Greece, China
- John registered 50 Ownerships (out of 190 total registered) of France when the last France Ownership is sold for round 2 (end of round 2).
- John owns the 2nd largest number of France Ownerships at the end of round 2
- 85 new France Ownerships are sold (which excludes resale) during the 3rd round. The total sales amount was 100 ETH
- Founder tax reward for John at round 3 will be 1.39 ETH which includes
Normal Founder Tax (0.79 ETH=50 ETH*10%*60%*(50/190)) and Top 5 Founder Tax (0.60 ETH=50 ETH*10%*40%*30%)