D4U Inspiration. Autumn Vibes in Digital Art.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. (Albert Camus)
Autumn is appearing on the scene, felt stronger and stronger day by day. It is coming with all its magic of rustling leaves, dim lights, slight gradients, changing hues and shades of diverse color palette, shorter days and cosy sounds of the rain pelting in the windows. It is the time of early twilights, hot tea and inspiration taken straight from nature. Today’s issue of D4U Inspiration is also devoted to the autumn vibes which are already in the air.
No secret, this season has been the source of great inspiration for plenty of artists presenting different artistic schools and directions. Today the heritage of autumn art is growing larger, adding the works accomplished in digital techniques to classic and traditional visual art performance. This time we collected here the set of works by graphic designers having various styles still united by deep feeling of all the faces of the autumn season. No doubt, the main and obvious function behind the presented works is aesthetic satisfaction they provide to the viewers.
Still, let’s look a bit closer at how the works of this sort can be used in the aspect of problem-solving design for users. Among the functional aspects and methods of their application, we could mention:
- illustrations in books, especially if their target audience is kids who need a lot of visual support to the textual material
- illustrations for posters, invitations and postcards
- branding elements supporting general visual style concept of the brand or company
- graphics used in game design
- decoration for theme corners, photo-spots, thematic parties and fairs
- illustrations for websites setting the theme
- graphic support for e-commerce resources: specific autumn sales, collections and offers
- graphic materials for lessons and clubs, for example classes on speech development with kids
- graphic support for art lessons
- blog illustrations and featured images
- interactive elements in digital interfaces etc.
So, let’s get inspired and feel the best of autumn richness!
Bright productive autumn to you! If you don’t want to miss the fresh collections and posts for your inspiration, join the friendly community of our subscribers and get the updates immediately in your inbox. And if you think we missed some works really worth reviewing, let us know via Facebook and we will consider presenting them to readers and viewers. Stay tuned!
Originally published in Design4Users