Explorers, Experimenters, Dreamers, Thinkers & Thing-makers…
Publish your articles, share your thoughts, insights, curiosities or fascinations.
There are no rules, just don’t discriminate! Be kind. Be honest.
How to publish on Design.erd
If you are passionate about anything from literature, music, art, architecture, product design, street art, technology, psychology, culture, society, entrepreneurship, parenting & the environment….(anything human centered, creative or scientific) feel free to apply.
Personal stories & life lessons welcome too!
This is a publication for the eternal student, who finds joy in learning about everything around them. For the driven and ambitious problem solvers, the dreamers, the artists, the engineers and the rebels…for those seeking to create something worthwhile, beautiful & most importantly useful.
How to submit your article
STEP 1: Application process
- Fill in this form
- Your article will be reviewed within 5–14 days (depending on number of submissions).
STEP 2: IF your article is accepted
- If your article is accepted, you will be added as a writer*.
- Once added as a writer, you will be able to submit your article (and future articles) to Design.erd for review.
- Make sure your Medium account settings allow you to be contacted via email.
- Otherwise, I won’t be able to request the article to https://medium.com/designerd
- Medium only allows articles to be published to 1 publication at a time. If your article has already been published with a different publication, then I’m not allowed to request it.
- Once your article is published with Design.erd, try to not remove it for at least 6 months.
- If the article is approved, I will add a form for the publications newsletter at the bottom of your article (see example below). There should be only one newsletter form in an article, so no need to add your own forms.
*If however, the content does not align with the ideals & values of Design.erd, your article will not be accepted.