How to claim DSM airdrop with Forbole X
In this guide we will cover how to claim the airdrop using Forbole X,
the all-in-one non-custodial crypto wallet developed by Forbole.
Before getting started, you will need to create a wallet on Forbole X.
To do this you will need to:
- Download the Forbole X extension from the chrome web store at this link ;
- Download and setup the Desmos Ledger app (if you are using Ledger to create the wallet).
- Click on "Get Started" to start the wallet's creation procedure.
2. Set a password to secure your wallet and to later access to it.
3. Select the method with which you want to create it. It can be a brand new wallet, or an existent one.
3a. If you select the "Import Wallet" option, you could choose between these three option below.
Now that your account is created, it's time to move on and discover how to claim the airdrop!
- Click on the banner you see on the top of the screen in the Portfolio section.
2. Insert your eligible addresses in the box to check the amount of tokens you will receive and click on "Claim Now".
Note that if you received the airdrop in addresses generated with different seed phrases, you will need to repeat step 2 for each of those.
3. Select the Desmos account where you would like to receive the airdrop and click on "Next".
4. Click on "Get a grant" and wait until the grant is completed.
What is a grant? You’re probably wondering.
A grant is a specific request made to the blockchain in order to be able to perform certain transactions without the need to pay any fees for them. How is this possible? Because there is a grantee who will pay for them for you.
5. Create a Desmos profile by filling up the fields and click on "Next".
Note that only the DTag field is mandatory and must be a string between 6 and 30 characters.
6. Once the profile is saved, continue the process by clicking on "Get Started".
7. Now you can start connecting your eligible addresses by clicking on "Connect chain".
8. Select the chain you would like to connect to by choosing one from the list and click on "Next".
9. Select the method to be used in order to connect your chain account.
10. If you're using a Ledger Nano, select the app of the chain you usually use to access your wallet and proceed by clicking on "Next".
11. Select the address from the list and check to make sure it's equal to your eligible one.
12. If the connection went through successfully you will obtain your airdrop. Click on "Claim more" to continue linking all your other eligible addresses.
13. When you've completed the procedure, you should see a "claimed" next to each one of your eligible addresses.
Aaand that's it! Now that you've claimed your airdrop, you're probably wondering how to stake your tokens right? Well, here's some guides for that:
How to delegate your tokens on Forbole X?
This guide will help you delegate your DSM on Forbole X. Delegating your DSM to validators could help securing the…
Note: If you're facing some problems during the above procedure, join our Desmos Discord server and ask a question inside the 🎁-airdrop-general channel.