Who could join us in this journey ?
👋 Join Us. We will learn together and share our knowledge which will lead us to better future. Help us shaping our future. Be a part of our community.
There is no such things which is necessary to follow this tutorial but it is good if you have following things :
- You must have a text-editor installed to practice code.
〰 Sublime Text
- You must have a web browser installed to browse links.
〰 Google Chrome
- Try to save your code on a repository over Github. It will help you in learning one of the most important tool that programmers or developers use
After having a mouthful of these definitions, Lets try to understand what they really mean is.
- File Uploading *
- Real-time updation of data
- Watching online videos in full-featured web players
- Interactive Single page applications, etc
🏁 Let’s start the journey
There are three phases through which every ninja must have to go. These phases are :
- Learning Phase ( Chapter One )
- Practicing Phase ( Chapter Two )
- Expertise Phase ( Chapter Three )
⚜️ Learning Phase
The first phase of every thing is learning phase. In this phase you will learn and master the building block of every programming language and a programmer, “THE SYNTAX”. But before that, you must know which syntax to learn.
1. ES5 or ES6 ?
Now what the hack these things are ?
⚠️ ES5 is standardized in 2009 whereas ES6 is standardized in 2015. Since then, every year a new EcmaScript standard is launching, following ES7 in 2016 and ES8 in 2017.
Now the main question which one to choose between ES5 and ES6? Here is simple explanation, ES5 is supported by most of the web browsers and ES6 is supported by modern web browsers.
💡 There is a tool named as “Babel” which will help us compiling ES6 into ES5. We will learn a lot about it in next phase of this journey.
Below is a list of some useful things that you must put in your arsenal. Go through each one and learn it in deep. Practice is important while learning them. Keep practicing them and play as much as you can.
- Let, var and const.
- If-else statement
- For loop
- For…in loop
- For…of loop
- While loop
- Do…while loop
- Switch statement
- Map, Filter and Reduce
- Try…catch…finally block
- Break and Continue Statements
- Expressions and Operations
- Numbers, String, Arrays and Objects.
3. Follow a style guide
Every programmer or developer must follow some coding standards. This things will help them producing more quality of code and understanding code of other developers in the community. Some of the style guides are mentioned below. Select any one of these and start following them from your first day.
- know which resources to use while learning
- know how to learn and practice simultaneously
- know which style guide to follow.
About this post
Happy Coding !!
If you like this article, please give it some claps 👏 and share it! If you do not like this post or have any type of questions regarding anything that i mentioned in this post. Feel free to ask me. Just post an issue in my “Ask Me Anything” by clicking here.
For more like this, follow me on Medium or Twitter. To ask a Question visit this link. More about me on my website.
Don’t forget to 👆 subscribe our weekly-newsletter service for web hackers. All latest articles and stuff like trending repositories, straight to your mailbox 📬.