Developing Worth
Published in

Developing Worth

You are the Placebo!

You can’t think greater than how you feel or feelings have become the means of thinking by very definition of emotions you’re thinking in the past. For the most part, you’re going to keep creating the same life. 95% of who we are by the time we’re 35 years old is a memorized set of behaviours, emotional reactions, unconscious habits, hardwired attitudes, beliefs and perceptions that function like a computer program. With the rest of the 5% of conscious mind they say, I want to be healthy, I want to be happy, I want to be free but the body is on a whole different program.

How do you begin to make those changes?

Well! You’ve to get beyond the analytical mind because what separates the conscious mind from subconscious mind is the analytical mind and that’s where meditation comes. It explains people through practice how go change behaviours, slow them down and when they do that properly they enter the operating system where they can begin to make some really important changes.

Why do people find it so hard to get past trauma?

Well! The stronger the emotional reaction you have because of some experience in your life, the higher the emotional quotient. The more you pay attention to the cause, the brain puts all of it’s attention on the cause. It takes snapshot and that’s called a memory. Long-term memories are created from highly emotional experiences which leads to people think neurologically within the circuitry of that experience and they feel chemically within the boundaries of those emotions and it turns if you allow that emotional reaction, it’s called refractory period to last for hours or days and that’s called mood. If you keep that same emotional reaction going on for weeks or months that’s called temperament. If you keep that same emotional reaction going on for years that’s called personality trait. Emotions of stress hormones and survival emotions leads us to pay attention to what happened because we want to be prepared if it happens again. Turns out most people spend 70% of their life living in survival and living in stress. They always anticipate the worst case scenario based on past experience and keep themselves out of infinite potentials in the quantum field.

Newtonian world is all about prediction. But the quantum model of reality is causing an effect. The moment you start feeling abundant and worthy you are generating wealth. The moment you’re empowered and feel it, you’re beginning to step towards your success. Your healing begins when you love yourself and you love all of life you’ll create.



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store