Learn the Basics
This article is meant to serve as a basic overview of the Dexalot application. More detailed articles/tutorials can be found in the resources section.
What is Dexalot?
- Dexalot is an exchange that brings the traditional look of a central exchange to a decentralized application on a blockchain. You can find more information on the Litepaper page.
What is a wallet?
- A wallet is where you store and access cryptocurrencies across exchanges. Your Dexalot portfolio is funded by a MetaMask wallet that you can set up here.
What is a portfolio?
- Your portfolio is where you keep and access your funds for trading
- Your portfolio shows your balance for various currencies across MetaMask and Dexalot
- It also allows you to see how much of your balance is available for trading vs. the total balance in the portfolio
What types of orders can I enter?
- Buy and Sell orders are sorted into Limit and Market orders
Author: Ethan Celebuski
Editor: Brad McFall
Graphics: Can Toygar
Dexalot is a revolutionary decentralized exchange aiming at bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel to a decentralized on-chain application. Its mission is to bring a truly inclusive and transparent environment where Dexalot users can trade crypto securely and efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk. It is built on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.