Transfers between your Avalanche and MetaMask Wallets
This tutorial will show you how to transfer AVAX from your Avalanche wallet to your MetaMask wallet.
1. Access your Avalanche wallet here and either access an existing wallet or create a new one
2. Select Cross Chain on the left-side menu
3. Choose “C Chain (Contract)” as the Destination Chain
4. Enter the amount you would like to transfer and click confirm (this has prepared the funds for transfer)
5. Select “Send” on the left-side menu
6. Select “C” as the Source Chain and enter your MetaMask wallet address into “To Address”
7. Confirm the transaction
Now that you have transferred funds from your Avalanche wallet to your MetaMask wallet learn how to transfer funds from MetaMask to your Dexalot portfolio to start trading.
Author: Ethan Celebuski
Editor: Brad McFall
Graphics: Can Toygar
Dexalot is a revolutionary decentralized exchange aiming at bringing the traditional centralized exchange look and feel to a decentralized on-chain application. Its mission is to bring a truly inclusive and transparent environment where Dexalot users can trade crypto securely and efficiently, with no slippage or custody risk. It is built on Avalanche, the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.