Acumen Initial DEX Offering
Dexlab is proud to announce the Initial Dex Offering for Acumen!
What is Acumen?
Acumen is a pioneer in the DeFi industry on the Solana blockchain being one of the first protocols to launch an MVP lending and borrowing protocol. Spearheading the development of a unique stable interest Dapp that bridges crypto with traditional assets, Acumen will allow users to earn a stable uncorrelated yield on their crypto. Acumen is one of the first protocols to attempt to bridge crypto and the real world.
Acumen is using DeFi to power microfinance globally. Acumen bridges crypto and traditional assets to provide a stable, uncorrelated yield to the Acumen community, enabling lower costs for capital to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). By providing reasonable access to capital for SMEs the Acumen protocol can help unlock economic growth and prosperity for millions globally.
The Acumen ecosystem creates a mutually beneficial ecosystem, where users can earn a stable interest rate backed by traditional assets and also borrow up to 30% of their deposited value on the lending platform and SMEs are able to receive access to reasonably priced capital. Built natively on the Solana Blockchain, Acumen is a pioneer in using DeFi for financial inclusion. Solana provides the Acumen Protocol with the speed, scale, and lower transaction costs essential for microfinance. By participating in Acumen, users can be part of building a more equitable world!
Partners and Integrations
If you are curious about other aspects of the project, you can check all the resources below.
Initial DEX Offering Details
- Whitelist Submission: Jan 13 15:00 UTC — Jan 14 15:00 UTC
- Result Announcement: Jan 15 15:00 UTC
- IDO Participation: Jan 16 15:00 UTC — Jan 17 15:00 UTC
- Token Distribution: Jan 31
- Vesting Schedule: None
- Market Listing: Dexlab — Jan 31
- Selection Type: Staked Ranking + Standard
- Token Name: Acumen
- Token Ticker: ACM
- Token Listing Price: 5 USDC
- Total Amount IDO sale (Hard cap): 500,000 USDC
- Individual Cap: Ranking: After the whitelist starts, you can check the number of rankers (individual cap depends on Rank), Lottery: 600 winners, 50 ACM per person ($ 250).
- Pairing: ACM/USDC
- Maximum Supply: 19,000,000 ACM
- Initial Circulating Supply: 1,200,000 ACM
The Whitelisting Method
Staked Ranking Pool
This whitelisting will be using our staking system to qualify for the holding system. If you would like to participate in the white list, please complete the staking. Read all about our staking system here.
If you are in the ranking according to the staked quantity, you will get a guaranteed part in IDO sales depending on your ranking. It will follow the existing ranking system. If you do not stake, you will not be included in the ranking.
If you participate in the standard pool but DO NOT stake, you will receive 1 ticket.
If you do stake your DXL, you will get 1 ticket per 100 DXL. The winning rate increases with the number of tickets you have. For example, if you have 5 tickets, you have a higher winning rate compared to 1–4 tickets holders.
After applying with your wallet to the whitelisting, the quantity available for you to purchase will be displayed next to your rank. It will not appear in the ranking immediately after participating.
Step by Step Whitelisting Process
The process begins here.
Step 1: Follow Acumen’s Twitter and quote retweet their pinned tweet by tagging two friends and including the hashtag
- #Dexlab #Acumen $DXL $ACM #IDO #whitelist
- Enter your Twitter Quote RT link.
Step 2: Join the Acumen and Dexlab telegram channels.
- Dexlab: https://t.me/Dexlab_official
- Acumen: https://t.me/AcumenOfficial
- Enter your Telegram ID with ‘@’.’
Step 3: Comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth by us.
Note: the following information will be needed to complete this application.
- SPL address, Telegram ID, Twitter account
Stay up to date with the latest #Solana projects launching through Dexlab, and make sure you don’t miss out on any new tokens by following us on Twitter or joining our Telegram group!
- Telegram CN
Terms & Conditions:
- Dexlab reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this event at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
- Users need to complete all steps of the process to be eligible to participate in the IDO. They also need to be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
- DISCLAIMERS, TERMS, and RISKS
Please make sure that your action is compliant with the relevant regulations within your jurisdiction. Dexlab and Acumen will not be held liable for any legal repercussions that result from your participation in our whitelist event.
USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. USERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/MISCONDUCT IF FAKE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIABILITY OF Acumen, DEXLAB, AND USERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES.
Furthermore, residents of the following regions countries will be automatically banned:
Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Fiji, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Myanmar; North Korea; State of Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.